You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:49am

A Few Questions from a New Player

Hi everyone,

I hope it's ok to post here. I'm pretty new to this game and had a few questions I was hoping someone might be willing to answer c:

My screen is pretty small and it can get hard to read the chats and quests so I like to enlarge the font. However whenever I log in again it changes back to the original small size. Is there a way to make the font settings stay large?

I've read some mentions of skirmishes on the forum. How do they work? I've also heard that it's a good idea to start doing goblinball for bonus exp when you start out but I'm not sure how to access it >_< Where is it located?

Thank you for your time!

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 6:00am

Gladia

Hi,

Try to launch your game from Allods Launcher, and not my.games launcher.
You'll find Allods Launcher in your MyGames\Allods Online\bin forlder -> launcher.exe. Use the administrator mode too (right-click on the launcher's icon)

Skirmishes and goblinball are accessible through BG interface (Ctrl M or the "Battle" icon with some sword, on bottom left of your game interface, next to "Social" icon).
Skirmish starts @lvl 23 but i think you'll only get in @lvl 60 as there is not so much players that try to access BG under max level.
Goblinball is from lvl 8 i think, not sure.

Have fun in Allods :).

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 6:38am

Thank you so much! That really helps a lot! ^-^